Sunday, March 29, 2009

oops- i did it again

remember almost a month ago when i lost my plug? well- i am apparently a new breed of superhuman who's power is regeneration, because i just lost it again this morning. granted- it was not as 'brown-tinged' as the last time, but there sure was a hell of a lot more of it... i did read on the ever so reputable dr. g.oogle that it was possible to lose some & have it regenerate. i must have missed that the first time.

so- 39w1d is a much more appropriate time to lose the plug.... hopefully it stays lost this time & she is deciding to come out & play. my sister had the cutest conversation with her through me over the phone where she told her all the fun things the world held for her. #1 &2 were beer & cookies. i would worry but #3 was going to disne.y with her & she would play with caiden while the hub & i went on rides. i am really hoping to not make it all the way through this week. but my expectations of an early baby are pretty much gone! (it was mainly based on the whole lost my plug super early thing, then they started to dash with the absolutely no progress whatsoever this week at my appointment)

next appointment is thursday- followed by acupuncture where i will beg for an 'induction treatment' i heard her mention once... more so because i would like to try to avoid being scheduled for the hospital induction that will inevitably happen if she is later than the 5-6th. i really want her to decide to come out naturally, but it would be great if she decided that soon!

6 comments:

rocket.queen. said...

I had a TCM "induction treatment" and went into labor less than 24 hours later. Statistically, it works for about 70% of women.

Good luck!

Birdee said...

How often have you been doing acupuncture treatments during pregnancy?
I quit right before my IUI, it just got so expensive but I miss it.

YAY or your Loss of Plug!! (agian).
Yeah, I agree, it is more appropriate to lose it at 39 weeks.
It's so freaking cool to watch your body go into labor, it may seam like forever, but it is doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing and I really hope you dont have to be induced. It's the best when your body continues to work (hope and pray, we're not all used to that) and does it all on it's own.

Sending some ~Labor Vibes~ =D

nancy said...

britney spears and mucus plugs all in the same post. heh.

she'll be here SOON! (I got your package out friday, so tuesday~ish you should get it!)

Io said...

Woohoo! Hopefully she gets out here soon - I'm thinking the beer is for you!

Jen said...

Anytime now! Why do the days tick by so slowly at the end? The worst part for me was that I was stuck at home doing nothing because of course I had nothing planned because I was supposed to be having a baby!

kate said...

Hee, hee. You two-plug-losin'-girl! Any day now, Miss Caiden will greet the world! Man. Thirty-frickin'-nine weeks, dude! You made it! How AWESOME!