This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Got it!
Happy 3 week birthday little girl. Thank you for your little grin this morning. Love always- mommy
Sweet little girl. And so much hair. Good thing I don't know where you live. I would stop by and cut off her beautiful locks to make a wig for my very bald son:) Hope all is well. She is super cute.
3 comments:
she is adorable!
Good job capturing the smile! What a cutie-pie!
Sweet little girl. And so much hair. Good thing I don't know where you live. I would stop by and cut off her beautiful locks to make a wig for my very bald son:)
Hope all is well. She is super cute.
Post a Comment