Friday, April 3, 2009

Introducing

Caiden Lily! Phones about to die, will update later- quite the experience, but we're all good!

14 comments:

kate said...

Oh, Jenn! She's beautiful!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's adorable.

Io said...

!Welcome to the world Caiden!

Birdee said...

Oh Jenn, she's so amazing. I ♥ her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jenn! I am over visiting from Jewels blog. I LOVE the name Caiden Lilly..and she is beautiful. :-)

GeekByMarriage said...

Those are the most "edible" baby cheeks ever! She's a doll!

Jen said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Christina said...

She's so cute!!!

Melis.sa said...

she's GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! and a million hugs and kisses!!

singletracey said...

CONGRATS! she is beautiful!

nancy said...

Oh Jenn, Jenn, Jenn. She is absolutely gorgeous!! Simply freaking amazing. Good Job Mom!!!

admin said...

JOY!!!!!!!
i was gone all weekend! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE