This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Friday, April 3, 2009
she's here! After 3 hours of pushing Caiden Lily arrived at 4:05am weighing in at 7lb13oz. pictures later. Sleep now
-- ================================================================== This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T
I hope you don't mind, but Nancy fwd a pic of Caiden and she is so beautiful, Look at all that hair! I cant stop sobbing at work. I can only imagine what your feeling right now, you must be grining ear to ear and feel so proud. She's perfect.
11 comments:
Welcome to the world Caiden!
and Congratulations Jenn, I cant wait to see pictures =D
Congratulations! What a gorgeous name.
Congrats!!! Oh, how exciting!
Congratulations Jenn!!!
I was off on the time, but who the hell cares?
Congrats Jenn!!!! I can't wait for pictures.
Welcome to the world Caiden.
Oh congrats!! Wishing you much sleep!
YAY! CONGRATS!!!
I hope you don't mind, but Nancy fwd a pic of Caiden and she is so beautiful, Look at all that hair! I cant stop sobbing at work. I can only imagine what your feeling right now, you must be grining ear to ear and feel so proud. She's perfect.
Congratulations Jenn! I can't want to see the pictures and hear all about her!
Congratulations, welcome Caiden!
Here from LFCA...
Congratulations! All the best.
Sleep whenever possible!
Post a Comment