Friday, August 7, 2009

baby sneezes

daily conversation with the pumpkin- captured on video. baby sneezes around the :55 mark. seriously the cutest things on the entire planet- making 20 months, tests, clomid, iui, 3hours of pushing & internal trauma associated with said pushing all so worth it a million times over.


6 comments:

CanadianMama said...

Oh, I love that smile! Good work Mama!

And I love your voice, it's always so funny for me when I hear the voice of someone who's blog I've been reading for a long time. Almost never what I expected!

Oh, and I love your hardwood. It's really nice although that makes sense considering you are a designer. Man, I so lack in that department, you really should consider moving to Canada :)

Birdee said...

She's even cuter in motion. I love the baby sneezes!

Erica912 said...

Awwww!
How sweet is that and she looks so happy after that sneeze. I love baby sneezes :)

Io said...

Oh my god, the smile after the sneeze? Too freaking cute. I want to come hang with your chunk of a baby.

kate said...

Baby sneezes! They are the cutest thing in the world!

And she looks so happy, so pleased with herself after she sneezes. Adorable.

nancy said...

I'll agree. Cutest thing ever!