well- short version since i have to leave work:
- party was so much fun & hanging with my sis was fantastic!
- loved carving pumpkins- here's a few:
- tom still hasn't gone to the doctor, the shop is not doing great & he's considering closing it up. so- not great, but we'll see what happens. i am still not stressing about things & attempting to take it easy & one day at a time. besides- he has always worked hard & i want him to figure this one out without my input. part of me thinks it would be great to have the stable job & steady income, company paid health insurance & a normal 5 day work week. but i also love him to death & want him to be happy. i don't want him to ever think he 'failed'. this is starting to get away from me & i will come back, but i need to finish my update post!
- when i entered all my temps in today after almost a week (eek!) ff gave me crosshairs at cd 12, then took them away today. if my temp jumps again tomorrow it will say that cd12 was the day. i had ewcm starting that day, or maybe the day before (can't remember), and we did get it on, but i would be completely shocked. that would make me 5 dpo tomorrow- when i would usually be about to ovulate. so who knows. i have no hope for these next few cycles before they even happen, so to me it's just interesting to think i would have ovulated so early. i probably haven't, but it's interesting to think so.
4 comments:
those pumpkins are REALLY cool... Heres to hoping
Oooh...I really love the spider pumpkin!
You've got quite a dip today. Maybe today is the day. Any other signs of maybe today being O day? I don't know about any other days being your O day because even cd15's higher temp is still lower than your normal post O temps.
And I ~love~ the pumpkins!!!
Thanks! The pumpkins were actually pretty easy once we got the hang of it- plus my sis is a pumpkin carving master!
Nancy- I think yesterday could have been the day (if my temps go up FF will say it was)- but who knows- yesterday & the day before I had negative OPK's, but I could have missed the surge. Or it hasn't arrived yet. These past couple cycles have been really tricking me.
I did get 2 different patches of ewcm- cd12-14 & then cd16-17. I had twinges that could have been ovulation pain around cd11/12, but I can never really tell if it is. I figure we'll just keep up the BD every other day & hope for the best.
Post a Comment