my sweet hub painted the wall for me!!!! it now matches the rest of the living room! and this weekend we should be finishing the floors so we can finally actually live up there!
in other news- i showed my acupuncturist my chart tonight & she agreed that it looked good. while i know it's not a huge difference- it is a little difference that i can see. it makes me feel like i really am doing something. it does open the door a crack for hope though. that bitch better not barge in & be a nasty houseguest- leaving me 'hungover the next day'! (thanks Nancy- that made my night!)
3 comments:
Looks great!
don't you love when that happen! DH is good at doing the laundry when I least expect it (more like all of the time lately.)
Umm, Our front rooms are painted the SAME EXACT gray. I'll post a pic later.
I'd be happy to give you and DH skim coat lessons:) But we do have a bathroom with plywood floors and no tile in the tub... hmmmm. Perhaps some design advise is in order?
Very nice!!
Post a Comment