This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
No change after 3 hours. They are breaking my water soon. Still not in pain. Think that's about to change.
-- ================================================================== This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T
4 comments:
Erica
said...
So exciting, keep checking for updates! Won't be long until you have your baby girl in your arms :)
I love this blogging while in labor thing. I'm texting her like mad too, but now that her water has been broken, I'm hoping things really pick up. I know it'll mean I can't text her, but WOOHOO!!! Caiden will be here soon!
4 comments:
So exciting, keep checking for updates! Won't be long until you have your baby girl in your arms :)
--Been lurking since you found out you were ku ;)
I love this blogging while in labor thing. I'm texting her like mad too, but now that her water has been broken, I'm hoping things really pick up. I know it'll mean I can't text her, but WOOHOO!!! Caiden will be here soon!
I pick 10:22pm MT (12:22am her time) by the way.
=D
Just checking in.
Wow! Live blogging your birthing process... intense!
YAY! Caiden will be here soon!!!!
Post a Comment