This is my escape & my release from the everyday as my husband & I navigate this new world of parenting. The dark little corners & light fluff of my mind are all here.
Friday, September 28, 2007
wtf
my chart is driving me crazy- it looks like the Rockies. seriously- what is going on here- jenn to ovaries- can you bastards please cooperate some time before october- thanks...
So how do you know for sure that it looks like the Rockies? I mean it could look more like the Cascades, the Alps or the Himalayas. I mean what exactly are the criteria for chart to mountain range comparisons?
But you are absolutely right. Its time for your ovaries to kick it into gear.
2 comments:
So how do you know for sure that it looks like the Rockies? I mean it could look more like the Cascades, the Alps or the Himalayas. I mean what exactly are the criteria for chart to mountain range comparisons?
But you are absolutely right. Its time for your ovaries to kick it into gear.
hmm- i like the himalayas- that sharp peak is everest.
Post a Comment