Thursday, November 15, 2007

quote of the day

said by my hubby after i woke up, looked at my temp & told him it was UP!!

"good- i hope that stupid test was wrong & your pee juice just didn't like it"


reason 135,876 why i love him- at 6 am he says things like that to make me start my day with a smile. and he's been so vocal about his hope for this cycle. even if it ends i will be grateful that we feel finally feel like a real team in this. i don't want him disappointed & heartbroken like i can get, but it's nice to know that he really is invested & committed & thinking about things like pee juice.


ps- today is our one year anniversary of trying. one year ago was the first time we took the plunge. i don't even know right now where my thoughts are on the current state of affairs- so i'm reflecting on the past year. it has been a lot of down, a couple ups, and overall i am thankful for the exoerience & change in myself, my husband & our relationship. that which does not kill us & all that. I know we understand each other better than ever before and after 11 years it's nice to know we can still grow together. this year has had it's share of disappointment & heartache, hardships & fights. but it's also had a lot of funny, warm, loving & happy moments too. after a year we are still trying, but we are trying together & we'll get there eventually. i don't know when or even how- but we'll be parents & danm good ones too.

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

hahha pee juice

kate said...

Oh, wow. I think I must be exactly where you are right now... late AF, high temp, BFN (sucky). I've been making extremely similar posts to my blog over the past several days. I, too, hope beyond reason that this will be the one that sticks after a year...

You're in my thoughts.
-kate

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I like "pee juice." He is a good man. And I'm sending good thoughts too.

Jen said...

I think Nancy suggested the other day that you might have O'd on CD23. Looking at her chart, I'm starting to agree with her. So here's to hoping that it was just too early to test!

jenn said...

I think that cd23 is a stretch based on every other sign- cm & cp were all kinds of wrong. I could be convinced about cd20- which would make me 13dpo today, but if on the off chance it was cd23- we are probably out of the game since we pretty much stopped having sex on cd18. poop.

Tammy said...

I remember the year point without medical intervention being hard. And a year trying with an RE really sucks too.

And umm, pee juice? That was so classic.