Tuesday, November 20, 2007

what could be better

red wine, dark chocolate with mint, & a new do.
okay- so it's a york peppermint patty & a trim- but i'll still take it!

i am slowly feeling better. i think that i will try to (gulp) enjoy this cycle & the freedom of NOT knowing exactly what's going on at each moment & not obsess at all. and if hubby & i continue to enjoy a glass (or 2 or even 3) of wine a night with our surprisingly increasingly delicious dinners & continue to just enjoy each other- then everything else is bound to fall into place. right... of course right.

ps- even though it's just a trim- i rocked this one out! i always cut my hair myself- and trims are the hardest for me. it's just so easy to just chop it off. but i am trying very hard to grow my hair & haven't cut it in over 8 months. but alas- healthy hair needs trims. i'll have to post a pic & get your opinions- but i like it!



update- here's a few pics- now be kind- they were taken late & very quickly! plus you get to see my fun nerdy glasses!



5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

awesome - cant wait for a pic ..i used to cut my own hair ..now i am just too lazy

nancy said...

you are the cutest thing in the entire world, you know that?

Jen said...

You're a cutie...nerdy glasses and all! Although I'd call them "funky" rather than "nerdy"!

jenn said...

thanks ladies- I am blushing now!

by the way- NO ONE noticed I cut my hair- it was only a trim, but I thought it was very noticeable because it's so short to begin with. Oh well- my ego is flattered enough by you 2!

Birdee said...

Fricken Cute!!! I wished I could get away with that cut, I love it.